Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trivial Trivia

While I was born in the 60's (just barely), having graduated from high school in '87 I'm a child of the 80's. Tonight we went to a local restaurant, ate dinner, and played some trivia. The final bonus question was right up my alley.

Name the band that recorded these 80's hair band songs:

We're Not Gonna Take It
Rock You Like A Hurricane
Cherry Pie
18 and Life
Unskinny Bop
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Girls, Girls, Girls
Round and Round
When the Children Cry
Love Bites

We only missed one (I said it, but everyone said they didn't hear me say the answer). How many can YOU get without looking them up?

5 comments:

Misfit in Paradise said...

Uhm, a couple.

Aaron said...

Misfit -

What's your music era (or genre) of choice?

Misfit in Paradise said...

Well, I did get a Nine Inch Nails tattoo for my 50th birthday, so they are pretty high on the list. Older rock is okay. Who am I kidding? I like loud, chest thumping metal. With some occasional emo thrown in for giggles. Preferrably live.

Aaron said...

As my friend Jeff used to say:

Loud is good. Fast is better. Loud and fast are best!

Misfit in Paradise said...

Sounds like Jeff was a very wise man.