Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Jack Bauer's Not That Bright

So, the new season of 24 has started. Jack's back. He's at it again. I've decided though, that for a smart guy, he's not that bright.

After 7 seasons of disaster averting, bomb disarming, terrorist defeating, and death defying, you would think that he would figure out that at 5 minutes before the hour, he should just hide in a closet.

If you've seen 24, you know what I mean.

If I was Jack, I would get a watch with an alarm, and set it to go off at 10 minutes till the hour, every hour. When it went off, I would run away. I certainly wouldn't schedule a sensitive prisoner transfer right on the hour. Want to stage a coup? Let's NOT do it at 5:00. How about 5:23? That sounds better.

Come on, Jack, think!

0 comments: