Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Helen, GA

So the family and I went to Helen on Monday. (Jeff - did you catch that? I started with "so". And I hyperlinked to your post...)

It was very, very nice. The town is beautiful, the food is great (at least what we had was), and the countryside is amazing. You can float down the river in an innertube (which we didn't do), hike up to see beautiful Ruby Falls (which we did), or take a carriage ride around town (which we did).






Here is a beautiful tree growing on a boulder (Ruby Falls).











Here is one half of the beautiful twin waterfalls of Ruby Falls.












Here is my beautiful wife and son.




It's late. I'm. going. to. bed.

4 comments:

Wayward Son said...

Well done, my young padawan.
But the real test of your Jedi blogginess is...were you "in uniform" when you wrote this?
:D

Trust the force, Aaroneous.

Aaron said...

These aren't the clothes you're looking for...


Oh wait...

To answer your question:

I was in "uniform"...of course it was concealed under my civilian garb.

ZeroMan said...

You know...the pictures of your vacation looked so nice, I really thought I should visit there.
But unfortunately Tonya is working and wouldn't be able to go.
So I said "Tonya, I'm thinking about visiting Helen."
"What?" she said. "Who's Helen?"
"Helen's in Georgia," I said. "Would you be willing to run the store for a few days while I go there?"
"To Georgia?" she said.
"Yeah," I said.
"To visit Helen?" she said.
"Exactly!" I said, happy that she finally understood.

I need a place to stay. For some strange reason she's upset with me.

Aaron said...

Z-man:

That is the funniest comment I've ever had on my blog. In fact, it is so funny, I am going make a blog about your comment.

Aaron