Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Favorite Comedy of All Time


So, just for experiment's sake, I put a little poll in the sidebar of my blog with just a few choices for favorite movie. I've now dumped that poll and put up a new one with a little bit more extensive list and specifically focused on Comedy.

This is a list of some of my favorites, plus some that I pulled off of "Top 25" lists, etc. By the way, for my younger readers, I am not endorsing or recommending any movie listed. I also purposefully stayed away from newer movies. I believe that "There's Something About Mary" is the newest movie and it is now 10 years old. Please note they are listed alphabetically...no favoritism there from me!

If your favorite movie is not in the list, then please stick it in a comment. If your favorite movie IS in the list, feel free to still drop a comment about why, or what that particular movie means to you.

This isn't just a filler blog to me. I always think it is interesting to hear what appeals to people, and why.

The poll is over on the right. Vote away!!

2 comments:

Heidi W said...

Too many choices! I'm freaking out! How do I choose only one?!!?

Ok. I chose one.

:)

Aaron said...

Heidi -

That's half the fun!!