Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Helen, GA - Mark II

My last post was a small little thing...but it yielded what I think is the funniest comment on my blog to date. Please enjoy:

You know...the pictures of your vacation looked so nice, I really thought I should visit there.
But unfortunately Tonya is working and wouldn't be able to go.
So I said "Tonya, I'm thinking about visiting Helen."
"What?" she said. "Who's Helen?"
"Helen's in Georgia," I said. "Would you be willing to run the store for a few days while I go there?"
"To Georgia?" she said.
"Yeah," I said.
"To visit Helen?" she said.
"Exactly!" I said, happy that she finally understood.

I need a place to stay. For some strange reason she's upset with me.

I have a comment on my blog from an internationally published author!

2 comments:

Heidi W said...

That is hilarious...

Moving up in the world, eh? :)

Aaron said...

I've got friends in high places...