Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Post 101

So, being the genius that I am, I created a post asking all my friends to send their friends to my blog, seeing as how it is so awesome and all.

And, since I planned SO far in advance and REALLY thought this through, the first thing most of them found was the blog asking my friends to send them there! What a clever person I am. Argghh!

So then I started thinking, "I've got to come up with something great...now! Or I'm going to miss the opportunity to impress all these new visitors." (Thanks to Dan for reminding of that.)

I logged in and...nothing. Blogger's block. I got nothing. Every idea I came up with even sounded stupid to me.

So I've just made a resolution to myself and to you, the reader. I've drawn a line in the sand that I will not cross. I promise not blog something unless I really feel it. I promise. Other than this one. Because this one doesn't count because I was "drawing the line" in this one. So it doesn't count, okay? But after this one...no more filler...after this one.

5 comments:

Jen Peplowski said...

So, do you think if I sent you a picture of your son in my snazzy cowboy boots that would spark a snazzy post?? :)

Anonymous said...

arron running out of things to say...i would rather bet that mrs. whitworth(sp?) went up on the shuttle or that mrs.anderson finally understood the physics she was trying to teach joseph...simply incredible! the next thing we know we'll have a black president! i've got to find a creative way to exploit this space-time proability rift by asking for something really cool for christmas, if you notice it's 11 months away then you've missed my point entirely...

Unknown said...

Don't worry Aaron - no pressure. I added you to my Google Reader so it will show up whenever you post something. Chris P.

Wayward Son said...

I admire your lofty standards, bro. If I don't post each day, I feel like I sinned or something. So I post crap. ;)

Aaron said...

Jen - I would love a picture of Nathanael in your boots...I would probably have a few words to say about it.

Steven (if that's your real name) - I've found that rifts in general are highly overrated.

Chris - Thanks. I'll try to be funny at least 47% of the time.

Jeff - I've never seen a post of yours that I would term "crap"..."dribble" sometimes, but never "crap". :)