Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just For Fun

Below are a couple of my favorite movie quotes. I like some pretty random movies, so see how many of them you know:

1) One too many hits with the snake...

2) Uh...don't correct me, it sickens me.

3) It's not my fault I'm the biggest and the strongest...I don't even exercise.

4) See how the door was a little sticky...I'll get one of my guys to take a look at that.

5) Oh, I'm not with these fellas. I've got a pig over in the livestock competition, and I'm gonna win that blue ribbon.

6) Stand up Scout. Why? You're daddy's passing by.

7) We named the dog Indiana.

8) It's such a fine line between clever and...stupid.

9) Solo for the President!!

10) It's the same model the CIA used to fake the moon landing.

Like I said...random. I typed them the way I remembered them, so forgive me if I misquoted something.

To see the answers, select the area between here:

1) Aladdin
2) Mystery Men
3) Princess Bride
4) Galaxy Quest
5) That Thing You Do
6) To Kill A Mockingbird
7) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
8) This Is Spinal Tap
9) Annie!
10) Sneakers

and here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know a single one!
And I even read them twice!!!!

Aaron said...

Hey T -

I don't expect anyone to get them all! Cheryl almost did. I added the answers in white at the bottom, if you are interested in seeing them.

Misfit in Paradise said...

Jeez! Out of 10 movies, I had seen 3

Aaron said...

Don't feel too bad Misfit - I like strange, stupid movies. :)

Unknown said...

0 for 10

Aaron said...

Sorry Kenny!