Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Top 10 Things I'm Looking Forward To

For those of you that have never been extremely overweight, you may have a hard time relating to this list.  For those of you that either are (or have been) overweight, then I imagine you'll know from whence I am coming.

When I near my weight-loss goal, the top 10 things I am looking forward to are:

  1. Going to a concert/sporting event, and being able to buy a t-shirt.
  2. People not assuming I want their extra food.
  3. Not having to evaluate all the chairs in a room to determine which chair is most likely NOT to fail when I sit on it.
  4. Not feeling sorry for people that sit next to me on an airplane.
  5. Clothes shopping at a store with neither Big nor Tall in the name.
  6. Not even noticing if my current route involves stairs.
  7. Eating ice cream in public without feeling like people are judging me.  (Please, no crunchies in my smoothies.)
  8. Never searching for the "maximum load" sticker on a ladder before climbing up it.
  9. Making the statement "one size fits all" true for me personally.
  10. Riding any ride I want at Six Flags.  (Sometimes I think they need to add a "You must be this narrow to ride" sign in addition to the "You must be this tall to ride" sign.  Ask me about the Batman ride at Astroworld sometime.)
What did or would make your list?

0 comments: