Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Addiction

It may be too early to declare it to the heavens, but I think I have a new addiction.  To be honest, I always thought that people that talked about "runner's high" were just trying to talk other people into suffering with them.  But now that I've actually experienced...had a little taste of it...I think there might be something to it.


If you read my last post, you know that I had something of a "moment" on Saturday morning when I actually ran for the first time in years.

Last night, my work out partner and I did six "laps" on my personal walking track, which equates to about 3 miles.  We ran about a half mile of the 3 miles.

Today, I was a little sore, but I couldn't hardly wait until tonight to see if I could run again tonight...and I did.  I did 2 laps, ran about a 1/4 mile.

We'll see how I feel in a  couple of weeks.

0 comments: