Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Music City, USA

Today, my family and I are in Nashville. I'm here for work, but since I had a private hotel room, and the location was close enough to drive, I was basically able to bring the family for free!

Couple of things:

1) We ate dinner at the B.B. King Blues Bar/Restaurant last night, and the food and music was excellent.
2) The reason I am here is because the primary software that I work on is having their yearly convention. Now the cool thing is that the company that I work for was up for the Practice of the Year for large practices (there were also small and medium categories). We had made the finals a few weeks ago, but we didn't know until this morning that...drumroll...we won! Wahoo! It's a great honor, and we were all very excited.
3) My son has been having fun. He's a little worn out, though. A few minutes ago, he said, "Momma, I need a drink." My wife turned, grabbed his cup, turned back to him...and he was already asleep.

From here we are heading to Apple Mountain Resort!

2 comments:

Wayward Son said...

Dude, remember when I went to see Charlie Peacock and you were all jealous?

Right back atcha. :)

P.S. We went to B.B. King's in Memphis a couple of years ago. Awesome ribs and awesome blues.

Aaron said...

Jeff-

I think our client event tonight is going to be KC and the Sunshine Band and Huey Lewis.

No, seriously.