Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Been A While

Wow! I haven't posted since the other day. My family was gone to Texas for two weeks, and I kept myself pretty busy with "honey-do"s. Since they returned on Saturday we've just been playing catch-up.

So, if you have wondered if I had fallen off the face of the earth, the answer is no. First of all, it has been proven that the world is, in fact, round, and therefore has no face from which to fall. Secondly, I promised the other day to only post if I had something to say. Truthfully, I've been so busy I haven't had time to think about anything to say.

That being said, I have a few things I will probably be posting about in the next little bit.

1) Labels

2) Dreams

3) Other stuff

See you soon.

2 comments:

Wayward Son said...

So I guess if the world is round...falling "off" would basically be falling "up." In any direction. Which basically means you would be floating around in space somewhere.

Dang...I might be up all night thinking about that. :)

Glad the fam is home.

Aaron said...

Thanks Jeff. That was the longest we had ever been apart since we met August 1991.