Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bach(elor)-ing It

Monday morning my wife of 15 years is heading to Texas for two weeks. Her sister just had a little baby girl on Monday. Welcome to the world Ella Grace! (That brings my total to 6 nieces and 3 nephews). Cheryl is going to help her sister out and spend some time with family and friends.

Two weeks!! That's the longest I've been alone since we've gotten married. I hope I can handle it! Apparently my wife is a little concerned for me as well. Check out the picture of our freezer. That's right! Tater tot casserole and meatballs (with green olives and feta cheese) and mashed potatoes.

What a woman. Only one of many reasons that my ringtone for her is the Wonder Woman theme song.

Proverbs 31:28-29
Her children respect and bless her; her husband joins in with words of praise: “Many women have done wonderful things, but you’ve outclassed them all!”

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Aaron! I've been on my own most of this week with Abbie in St. Augustine on spring break with friends. I don't like it. I've been able to feed myself, but it's also the longest we've been apart since getting married (3 days haha).

Jen Peplowski said...

WOW! Now that is an amazing (and prepared!) wife! Yeah, Cheryl! :)

Aaron said...

Don - I feel your pain...now imagine it multiplied times 4.67...that's what my pain is going to be.

Jen - Yep. As we all know, she rocks. :)