Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

This Moment In History

Last month, my pastor asked if I would speak on an upcoming Sunday morning while he was gone to India.  Today is that Sunday, and I was honored to speak to our congregation this morning.  


I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the encouraging words afterwards.

For those of you that are part of the congregation and may be reading this via my blog or Facebook (you know, you can link your blog into Facebook...that's cool...that's one of the reason's I switched), I would like to give a few "thank you"s by name.

Thanks to Kent and Ren for some especially encouraging words afterwords.  Thanks to Becky for jumping up and joining me in prayer with a family that was having a particularly hard time.  Thanks to Kristen, Chris, and Henry for the setup/technical assistance.

I know to most of it wasn't a "milestone service" or anything like, but to me, it was a special occasion because it was the first time I had gotten to share with my "Georgia family".

Love you all!


2 comments:

Wayward Son said...

Glad you had the opportunity. Sorry I wasn't there to see it.

So...how exactly do you link Blogger to Facebook? I'm lost on that one...

Aaron said...

I wish you could have been there, too.