Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Which Reminds Me...


If you read my last post, you'll learn that there's a news feed in an elevator I ride in daily. Something I saw on it yesterday prompted my previous post. While typing that post, I was reminded of something else I saw on the screen in my elevator around Christmas.

(CNN) -- A CNN analysis of four common brands of Christmas lights shows levels of lead experts say are high enough to be dangerous to children.
Personally, I would be much more worried about the fact that kids were playing with the lights at all, than the fact that there are traces of lead in the paint. The last time I checked, electrocution tended to lead to death more quickly than lead poisoning. I dunno, maybe I've got it backwards...

Here's the article if you are concerned about your children chewing on lead painted lights.

0 comments: