Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

WOW!! Aaroneous Findings Reaches the Big 5-0!

Well, this is it, my 50th blog!  Others might wait for 100 to make a milestone, but not me!  Especially not with the rate I've been churning them out lately (SLOOOWWWWLLYYY).


For those of you who are my faithful readers (both of you), thank you very much!!  It is always nice to hear a "I read on your blog" or "that was cool when you said...".  One of those every once in a while makes it all worth it.

Anyway, I am going to be involved in a little side project.   Some friends and I are going to watch 50 "classic" movies and give our thoughts and recommendations about them.  The movies were filmed between the beginning of WWII and the present, and include no foreign language films.  We compiled our list using the Time Top 100 List, the AFI Top 100 List, and the IMDB Top 250 List. Every few weeks we will watch another movie, and then Kristen will post her thoughts (along with ours) on a new blog she's just created:


Hope you stop by sometime and see what's up with that!

(Pretty wimpy blog for number 50, huh?)

0 comments: