Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life on the Hut Line Part III

Another of my favorite calls. Check out the rest of my Hut themed posts here. This one is almost word for word how it actually happened.

Me: Thanks for calling Pizza Hut/Wing Street. This is Aaron, will this be for delivery or carryout?

Caller: Yeah...uhh...what's your best special?

Me: We have our Pizza Mia Deal. That's 3 or more single topping medium hand-tossed pizzas with our special Old World sauce and two types of cheese for only $5 each.

Caller: That sounds good. I'll have two Pizza Mias...

Me: I'm sorry, sir...you have to order 3 or more to get the special rate. Otherwise they are $6.99 regular price.

Caller: Oh...in that case, give me 3 Pizza Mias.

Me: Okay, great! What would you like on the first one?

Caller: Uhh...make the first one pan crust...

Me: I apologize, sir...the Mia only comes on a hand-tossed crust.

Caller: Oh...yeah...okay.

Me: What topping would you like on the first one?

Caller: Uhh...pepperoni.

Me: And your second one?

Caller: Hamburger...can you make that one a large?

Me: Sorry sir...

4 comments:

Jen Peplowski said...

Your pizza hut stories are so stinking funny!!!!! :)

Aaron said...

And they are all true. :)

steve e said...

If I could borrow a uniform and hat i would order delivery. When it came i would open the door and yell," Thank god! I'll take it from here! Save yourself!!!"

Aaron said...

Steve -

I'll bring mine next time I come home and we'll try it.

What if, when he hands us the pizza, we tell HIM "that'll be $18.50" or whatever.