Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Very First Blog (here)

I've resisted blogging.

Mostly because I know by nature I am lazy, and to actually put your thoughts down on e-paper takes effort. I can sit and think my own thoughts in my recliner while watching Dirty Jobs, and it is no effort at all.

But a friend of mine started blogging a while back, and as I read his, I thought, "You know, I ought to do that."

So I figured, why not try it. The worst that could happen is I could type something that would be considered terroristic in nature, Homeland Security could storm my house and take me away, and I never see my family again. But what are the odds of that happening? Gotta be 2 - 1, right?

So here we are, a few paragraphs into my first post, and I've yet to say anything life-changing, hilarious, scandalous, terroristict (except that my post says "Homeland Security" in it...that might get me flagged), or really even that interesting. But, hey, it's my first post!!

I can only go up from here!

0 comments: