Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol (aka I told you so!)

Well, Season 7 is all over and David Cook reigns supreme. I told you so. I predicted it weeks ago. Last night when all the judged where gushing Archuleta from their eyes, I stood by my prediction.

Then, as the day went on, I knew my prediction was going to come to pass. Every person I talked to, heard on the radio, or saw on televesion said the same thing:

"I like David Cook better, but I think Archuleta is going to win."

It didn't take me long to see the prevalence of that sentiment. Apparently, 50-something% of the people that voted felt the same way. They liked Cook better, and they voted Cook.

And I for one, am glad!

2 comments:

Wayward Son said...

Woohoo! Tulsa is happy! :)

I am happy! :)

I still have to catch the show itself on my DVR...I was out last night, standing/sitting in line for the midnight showing of Indy Jones.

YAWN. (Sleepy, not bored.)

NickW said...

I'm SO excited. Kristen and I both voted for Cook, but were sure that Archie was winning it, quite the pleasant surprise!

Oh, and what did you think about George Michael as the super secret Super celebrity guest?