Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

2nd Post...in one day!!


Well, I am still tinkering with the layout, etc.

For fun, though, I thought I would give a random sampling from the iPod Nano I share with my wife. Cool, huh? Of the list, 7 are my contributions, 3 are hers...any guesses?


  • I still Believe - The Call (this was covered on the Lost Boys soundtrack, just FYI)
  • Sick of Will - Grammatrain (I was very sad when I learned they broke up)
  • Sometimes - King's X (their first 4 albums are 4 of my favorite rock albums)
  • Save Me - Queen
  • Reborn - Rebecca St. James
  • Breakfast At Timpani's - Relient K (funniest Christian band ever)
  • We Live - Superchick (I love this song)
  • Eye Conqueror - Third Eye Blind (A Knight's Tale Soundtrack)
  • Gospel Machine Gun - The Vanished (formerly Seven Channels...you know I was their first bass player, right?)
  • It Takes Two - Zac Efron (Hairspray: Soundtrack to the Motion Picture)

What are you listening to right now? (Maybe this will get my first comment!)

3 comments:

David Seigler said...

heh, heh, heh.

Ya' know...most people know better than to ask me what I am listening to now.

If you mean "what am I listeing to right this very second" - then it would be Juno Reactor: Bible of Dreams.

If you mean "What am I listening to lately" then the answer gets slightly more involved.

I've been listeing to a lot of Spock's Beard. Now, here's an unusual twist: I've grown to like a little Contemporary Christian music lately - but then I find Spock's Beard. They're a progressive rock band who lost their guiding force when he decided to devote himself to Contemporary Christian exclussively. They've carried on and are still pretty good.

Anway, Spock's Beard, Mike
Oldfield, Jerome Froese
and Ornette Coleman have been my primary CDs.

I also found a copy of Legendary Stardust Cowboy on Yellow Vinyl!! It's commonly believed to be the WORST album ever made. Trust me, you have to hear it to believe it!

Aaron said...

Z-man...you are o-fficially my first commenteer! I am very excited.

Ahh...what would GZ be without music?

I've never heard of Spock's Beard, but I am definitely going to check them out.

Thanks for the comment!

NickW said...

Well currently I've been listening to a lot of worship music from Mars Hill Church in Seattle. It's the church I went to when I was there and they write their own music and it's really cool.

Other than that I've been listening the Flight of the Concords and some older Coldplay.