Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town

A little early for Christmas shows, huh?  The title fits today, because at lunch I made a step in the right direction. That's the way I thought of it.  It reminded me of the song "One Foot in Front of the Other" from Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town.

What was the step, you ask?

Last night for dinner we had black beans and brown rice, so today I had leftovers for lunch.  When I opened up the container and saw that it was FULL, I thought to myself, "That's a lot of food!"  I ate half of it, put the lid back on it, and stuck the rest back in the refrigerator.

I've never done that before, except maybe with a whole pie, or entire meatloaf.  Scratch that...I would eat the entire meatloaf.  So for me, that was a step in the right direction.

Also, just as a side note, I weighed this morning.  I am 16.2 lbs down from my baseline weight.  Only 133.8 lbs to go!!  Umm....maybe I shouldn't think of it that way...

0 comments: