Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An Important Phone Call

A couple of days ago, my wife called me just as I was about to go into a meeting. This is how the call went:

Wife: Do you have a second? Your son needs to talk to you.

Me: Yeah, I've got just a second. Put him on.

(Pause)

Son: Daaaddddyyy!

Me: What's wrong, little buddy?

Son: (Said through sobs) I was in the front yard, and I found a stick, and I picked it up, and then I went to the back yard, and Bonnie grabbed it, and Bonnie ate it.

Me: She did?

Son: Yeah, Bonnie ate it. She ate my stick.

Me: Don't worry. We can find another one.

Son: She ate it.

Me: I know, buddy. I'm sorry.

4 comments:

Misfit in Paradise said...

OMG, did you find another one? DON'T KEEP US WAITING!

Aaron said...

He has another stick...crisis averted. :)

Misfit in Paradise said...

Phew.

steve e said...

Has any one checked on the dog/beaver?