Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Steve Martin, Martin Short, Chevy Chase

I worked in a video store when I was 18. One day a 10 year-old hispanic child walked in with his grandmother. They walked up to the counter. He translated:

Excuse me, sir, do you have The Three Friends?

You mean The Three Amigos?

Yes, The Three Friends. Do you have it?

The Three Amigos? Yes, we have it.

Right, The Three Friends. You have it?

Yes. It's called The Three Amigos.

The Three Friends?

(Pause)

Yes, we have The Three Friends. It's in the comedy section.

3 comments:

Jen Peplowski said...

Now that is HILARIOUS!

steve e said...

I worked at the same store! Never met that kid, he would be about 32 now and I'm sure he's working for customer service somewhere.

Aaron said...

I think he changed my wife's oil the other day.