Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yes, That Is A Plane In His Yard

I have a blog-friend who goes by the handle "Misfit in Paradise". She has a couple of blogs, one of which is a photo blog of the area around where she lives. I find it very cool and interesting. As I am driving around delivering pizza, I notice all the things I would like to take pictures of and share in the same way. Usually I don't have the time...pizzas to deliver and all!! Tonight, though, there was one photo op I couldn't pass up. Below is the story...

-----

I knocked on the door of the house. A gentlemen answered and asked for the total. I told him. We exchanged money for pizza. Then I asked the question.

"Did you know that your neighbor had a plane in his front yard?"

"Yeah...nice guy...a little eccentric...but nice."

Click on the photo for a larger view.

4 comments:

Jen Peplowski said...

Oh my gosh! Really? Where does this guy live?? Though, I must admit, every fancy house needs a plane in the front yard! :)

Aaron said...

We could drive by there sometime. It is about 2 miles from your house. :)

Misfit in Paradise said...

I think that is very cool! And thank you for the mention!

Aaron said...

MiP - you are very welcome!