Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

If You Are of the Praying Kind...

Hello all.

My older sister, Teresa, was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. She began chemo a few weeks ago, and seems to be doing well. At this time, she seems to be feeling pretty good most days.

Her attitude and outlook have been incredible throughout the entire ordeal.

So, for those of you that pray, I'm asking that you add her to your list. She reads my blog at times as well, so if you would like to give her any words of encouragement, feel free to comment away!

Thank you.

4 comments:

Wayward Son said...

Will be praying, friend.

Aaron said...

Thanks, bro.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Brother. I am doing well and Tuesday we'll get the first of our prayers answered. I'll keep you posted

Love to all,
Teresa

Aaron said...

Hey Anonymous!

Look forward to hearing good news.