Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Milestone

I did my "official" Saturday morning weigh in today, and I've hit what I consider to be a major milestone in my journey to health.

100 lbs!

Actually, 101.6 lbs to be exact.  I knew I was getting close to that mark, but I really thought it would take another week to make it.  Some of you may remember when I posted a "before and after" picture when I had lost 50 lbs.  I added a picture from today.  Sorry the lighting is so different, but I think you can get the idea!


Somebody asked me why I was so surprised all the time (in the picture).  The reality is that the first picture was a candid shot where I was acting goofy.  In the other two I was just trying to duplicate the expression so that you would have a better comparison.

A couple of other exciting things I'd like to share.  I used to wear XXXXL shirts.  That's 4 X's, in case your eyes crossed trying to count them.  Friday, I wore a XL shirt to work...and it even fit.  Also, the pants that I wore on Friday are 14" smaller than the ones I wore in June.  Wahoo!!  Thanks for everyone's continued support and encouragement.

100 lbs!!  Two-thirds of the way there!!!

2 comments:

Misfit in Paradise said...

Great job! And you look so much younger now!

Aaron said...

Thanks!