Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Do You Feel the Same?

Quick question:


If you are on a road trip, and you stop at a McDonald's or QT, or maybe even a generic Chevron, just to use their restroom, do you feel any onus to purchase something?

I do. Every time. I've tried to even convince myself, "Hey, I eat at 'McDonalds' all the time," but I know they are mostly franchises and the Mickey D's that I eat at in Smyrna doesn't send any money to Monroe, Louisiana, so I can't completely convince myself it is okay.

Am I strange? Insane? Have an over-developed sense of responsibility?

How about you, has the thought ever even crossed your mind?

2 comments:

Misfit in Paradise said...

I have worked in a convenience store, on and off, for the last 4 years. The store is known for having the cleanest bathrooms in town. We had tons of people come in for no other reason than using the facilities. The only time anyone was bothered by that was if they were in there for more than half an hour and left the restroom a mess.

No purchase necessary!

Aaron said...

Thanks Misfit...I feel liberated!