Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun Day


Well, this time, the title was sarcastic...

Today, my wife and son and I were cleaning up in the front yard: blowing leaves off the driveway, picking up some sticks, etc.

Fun Thing #1:
My wife noticed that my car (which i part on the street because our garage is a converted carport and can't hold both cars plus be storage) had been hit and my rear tail light assembly was broken. Drat! Looking on line, it looks like most of my first paycheck from the Hut will go to that.

Fun Thing #2:
Shortly after that, my son and I went in (he was getting nappy), and my wife decided that she was going to finish up just a bit. A few minutes later she came in calling for me to come help. I went into the kitchen to discover that she had uncovered a nest of wasps while raking leaves. Long story short: she was stung on the ear, lip, side, knee, and ankle. They were very painful. Thankfully, she is not allergic, so other than a little swelling and a lot of pain, she's fine.

What a fun day!

0 comments: