Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Don't Expect Much

You know, I don't expect much from my co-workers. But there's one thing that I just have to say something about.


We have an ice-maker in our breakroom. It's a nice ice-machine. I like it. I like ice. I like cold beverages in general. It even comes with its own scoop. There's a nice little holder built in to the right side to hold the scoop.

Every time I use the scoop I put it back where it goes. Every. single. time.

And every time I open the ice-maker to get some ice, I find the scoop laying in the ice. Every. single. time.

Why can't people just put it back where it goes!?!?!!!?! It's not hard. Why? Why?!?

Okay...I'm done complaining.

1 comments:

none said...

I second that. So glad someone else feels the same way.