Hey you!! Why not be a subscriber? Just click here.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I Saw a UDO!

Unidentified Driving Object.

That's what I saw yesterday while delivering pizza. It was a fully enclosed motorcycle driving down the street. It was one of the coolest looking things. It went by quickly, so I wasn't able to get a picture. Then, I took another delivery in the same area about an hour later and...there it was again! This time I managed to snap a photo with my phone through the window of the van.

It actually stopped at a stop sign directly in front of me and answered my fundamental question. Why doesn't it fall over? When it stops, two wheels (like training wheels) lower from the sides. In my (blurry) photo you can see the wheel hasn't lifted yet as it took off.

It took about 10 seconds on Google to find it. It's called the Monotracer. If you are interested in stuff like this, here's their website.

4 comments:

Wayward Son said...

I've seen several different kinds of UDOs since the gas prices went so high. Stuff I'm going like, is that a car? How does it go? :)

Pretty cool. I want a UDO like that. Maybe we should invent a vehicle and call it that.

Aaron said...

Sounds like a good idea. I like inventing things.

steve e said...

This advanced new thing make me think, why didn't i think of that. Then I think what if I had? I have often wondered what kind of fabulous ideas I could have imparted on our ancestors if I could travel back in time. Integrated circut..no idea how to make it but it's a good idea. Antibiotics, something about bread mold...nah don't know where it is or how to use it but it's a good idea,trust me...Polio vaccine something to do with injecting people with polio or something did I tell you about my DNA theory. Maybe this WHEEL might interest you and I probably could make fire but then you probably burn me at the stake...I think I'll go home now see ya!

Aaron said...

Nice!